|Middle School||FREE||Middle School||$3.50|
|High School||FREE||High School||$3.50|
|Reduced Price||FREE||Reduced Price||FREE|
Each student in the Marion School District has a point-of-sale cafeteria account in which participation is voluntary for lunch and/or breakfast. Students may bring their lunch from home if desired.
Parents/guardians should deposit money in advance on their student’s or family account on a regular basis if their students are regularly eating in the cafeteria.
Payments in the form of cash or check can be made in any building office, the student’s classroom, the cafeteria, or through EZSchoolPay.com (There is a link on the school website).
Students may not make a la carte purchases on their lunch account when the account is negative.
Students may use cash in line. It is the responsibility of the parent to pay all charges made through the cafeteria.
The following conditions may limit or eliminate a student’s ability to charge:
Charged amount not paid in a timely manner
- Continually charging over the charge limit
- Exceeding the charge limit by an excessive amount
Reminders are sent home weekly with elementary students for balances under $7. Middle school and high school students are reminded in line and encouraged to take a note reminder if they need one.
Elementary students are also reminded in the line and may take a note reminder. Parents are welcome to call the school Cafeteria Accounts anytime to check their student’s balance.
Applications for reduced or free meals for students can be obtained from any building office at any time.
If your student has an easy pay balance at the end of the year end, there are several options:
1. Leave the positive balance in the account for the next school year.
2. Transfer the balance to a siblings lunch account. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the students name, parent’s name, current address and phone number.
3. Request a refund. Send an email to email@example.com and include the students name, parent’s name, current address and phone number.
4. Donate positive balance to pay off balances for students that are in need. We appreciate your generosity. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the students name, parent’s name, current address and phone number.
Contact Victoria Phillips for questions related to your child’s account, meal applications or equipment purchases:
Assistant Director of Child Nutrition
Marion School District
Phone: 870-739-5100 X10112