Navigate / search

Free/Reduced Meals

 To apply for free or reduced price meals, use this Free and Reduced Priced Meal Application 2021-2022 and sharing information form , which can be printed using acrobat reader. Since Waterford Union High School is in a separate school district, applications that have been filled out at the graded schools do not apply. You are required to fill out a separate application to be approved for free or reduced priced meals at the High School. We cannot approve an application that is not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information. Return the completed application to: Maryann Pike, Waterford Union High School, 507 West Main Street, Waterford, WI 53185. Phone Number 262-534-3189 Ext. 3507. Completed applications can also be returned to the school between 7:00am and 3:00pm daily.

Students need healthy meals to learn. Waterford Union High School offers healthy meals every school day. Entrees are priced from $1.25 to $5.00 depending on what you child chooses to take. Your student may qualify for free or reduced priced ($.40) meals.

Free Meal Application Instructions

Free Meal Common FAQ

Here are some frequently asked questions about free or reduced priced meals:Who can get free or reduced price meals or milk?

Children in households getting Food Stamps or W-2 and most foster children can get free meals regardless of your income. Also, if your household income is within the limits on the Federal Income Chart, your children can get free or reduced price meals.

Will the information I give be checked?

Yes, we may ask you to send written proof of the information you provide.

What if I stop getting Food Stamps or W-2?

If your children qualify because you listed a Food Stamp or W-2 case number, you must tell the school when you no longer get food stamps or W-2.

What if my household size or income changes?

If your children qualify for free or reduced price meals based on your income, you must tell us if your household size goes down or if your income goes up by more than $50 per month ($600 per year). Call us at 262-534-3189Ext. 7500. You do not have to fill out another application.

If I don’t qualify now, may I apply again later?

Yes. You may apply at any time during the school year if your household size goes up, income goes down, or if you start getting Food Stamps or W-2. If you lose your job, your children may be able to get free or reduced price meals during the time you are unemployed.

What if I disagree with the school’s decision about my application?

You should talk to school officials. You also may ask for a hearing by calling or writing to: Lucas Francois, 507 West Main Street, Waterford WI 53185.

If you have other questions or need help, call 262-534-3189 Ext. 3507

Maryann Pike