With this link you can put money into your child’s lunch account and keep track of what they are buying. We encourage all parents to set up an EZpay account so you can set up email notifications when your child’s account balance gets low. For more information or to set up an account, please use the EZpay, available on this page and the school website.
LUNCH PRICES:Elementary – $3.75
Middle School – $4.00
Guests – $4.25
Teachers and Staff – $4.25
Extra Entree – $2.50
Milk – $0.50
Lunch Meals include 1 entree, 1 side, milk or juice and our daily selections from the fruit and vegetable bar.
Middle school has pizza and an extra side available.
Fourth grade and up are also allowed to buy a la carte items unless we are told otherwise in advance
PROCEDURES:1. Each child has been assigned a student number, which can be used in the Cafeteria, and will receive a card for scanning. This number will remain the same for the child from year to year. Each child will scan their card when they reach the cash register and the funds will be deducted from said account.
2. Funds can be deposited into the EZPay accounts by parents on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis for $2.00 per transaction. (it is free to only check your balance) Funds also can be added to the accounts by bringing a check to school. All checks must be made out to Taher, Inc. Please indicate in the memo portion of the check the student’s account number. Checks may be mailed to St. Patrick or sent in directly with your child. Please make sure payments are clearly marked ‘Cafeteria’.
3. Any funds remaining in an account at the end of the school year will carry over to the following school year. For students graduating from St. Patrick, the balance will be transferred to a sibling’s account or refunded. Please note that, if a student has a negative balance at the end of the school year, this balance will carry over to the following year as well. Any graduating student is expected to pay negative balances before graduating.
4. Parents are always welcome to join their children for lunch. If you would like to order a school lunch, we ask that you please notify us of your order by 8:30am on the day you plan to visit.
POLICIES:1. Parents will be able to check balances on EZpay and set up email notifications for low balances. If your child does not have adequate funds in his/her account, an email will be sent informing you. Should an account continue to be delinquent, we reserve the right to not serve a lunch. If an account falls below zero, NO CHARGES will be allowed to purchase a drink, a la Carte items, extra entrée, etc.
2. If your child is lactose intolerant or allergic to milk, please send a doctor’s statement (not a note from home) and they will be provided a juice with their lunch. Otherwise, they will be provided bottled water.
3. Absolutely no fast food or food from an outside restaurant is permitted on the school campus (e.g., McDonald’s, Cheddar Box, Jimmy John’s, etc.) during school lunch hours. This applies to both students and parents who may be visiting.
4. No soda is allowed in the cafeteria.