Click either button to access MealpayPlus.com
MealpayPlus is Here!
On Line Payment Option
Account management system
At No Cost, MealpayPlus allows families to…
- Create a free, secured account to Manage meal accounts for your child(ren)
- Log in and view balances
- Receive an email reminder at a low balance you specify
- Monitor what your child is purchasing each day
- You may also call 1-866-268-8919 to receive general balance information
For a Small Fee (4.75% of the payment amount) MealpayPlus allows families to…
- Make a prepayment into your student’s account using a check, credit card or debit card
- Create settings to automatically replenish a pre-determined amount into your child(ren)’s account once it reaches a specified low balance.
- You may also call 1-866-268-8919 to make a payment by phone.
We strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) to create an account at no cost through mealpayplus.com. Click either Button above and follow the onscreen instructions to register your student using their Student ID number. Then you will be able to Make a Payment Online, Check Account Balance and use the other features of MealpayPlus.
For more information on how to register, click here for instructions.
You may be eligible to receive Free or Reduced Price lunches for your children. Click on Free/Reduced Meals from the menu above.
You may still make payments by check to the school as in the past. Each building has a secure drop box located by the cafeteria for making payments. Please make checks out to Stoughton Area School District, and write “Lunch Payment” in the memo line. Place payments into an envelope and write the students first and last name on the outside to ensure it is credited to your account. Payments will be credited within 24 hours. Any money remaining at the end of the school year will be transferred with the student to the next grade.
Students who receive free or reduced price meals have the same lunch options as students who pay full price, however A la Carte snack items are not included with lunch. Students who purchase them on account are charged full price, regardless of whether they receive free or reduced price meals. Parents should discuss purchasing guidelines with their children in advance to prevent unwelcome charges to their account.